Thursday, August 31, 2017

AS I LOOK TOWARDS THE FUTURE

I got huge plans for the year 2018.  Well, I sort of have huge plans for the year 2018.  Well, I have a general outline of what the year 2018 is going to look like.  I'm not sure how I'm going to succeed in getting from point A to point B, but I have a general idea what the end result is going to look like.  All I know is that the end result is going to make the effort of getting there worth while.  And when I get there, I can relax and take comfort in doing a job that's well done.  But right now, it's still the year 2017 and the month of August is nearly done.  I can't wait to see what September 2017 is going to look like.  Ah yes, September 2017 is going to be lots and lots of fun.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Jennifer Lawrence.







 Jennifer Lawrence on Jimmy Kimmel Live








 Jennifer Lawrence












 Michael Sheen, Jennifer Lawrence, and Chris Pratt

No comments: