Saturday, August 12, 2017

AND SO NIGHT HAS FALLEN

And so night has fallen.  Coffee is brewed as I begin the cooking process.  Normally, I don't wait this long before cooking dinner, but I've been rather exhausted this evening.  Still, a late dinner is better than none.  No rain tonight.  It did rain last night, but not tonight.  Is the coffee finished brewing?  Yeah, the coffee is finished brewing.  Perhaps I'll drink it outside by the moonlight since it's not raining.  I don't normally eat dinner outside when it's not raining.  Thankfully, it's still summer so eating outside is still possible.  Or perhaps I'll enjoy the dinner inside and wait until day has arrived.  I'll have a better idea when I begin the cooking process.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summer, here are some photos of Cara Santana.









































No comments: