Wednesday, August 23, 2017

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Well, I ate my lunch.  It was filling and enjoyable.  Now comes the next task.  Well, I trimmed the bushes and pulled some weeds.  The rugs needs to be vacuumed.  But beyond the house cleaning tasks, what else needs to be done.  I have a vague idea in my head.  I know I should come up with a computer spreadsheet to better manage it, but perhaps I'll do so tomorrow.  Perhaps I'll go grocery shopping.  Grocery shopping needs to be done and today is a good day to do so.  It's not dark yet, so a trip to the grocery store will be nice.  Cool, then I guess I have a plan then.
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought in the Summertime with a map in my hand, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Alexandra Turshen


 Chanel Iman



 Elsa Hosk


 Holly Curran


 Head of comedy and Drama, Amazon Studios Joe Lewis and Yara Martinez

 Katie Holmes on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon


 Katie Holmes










 Valorie Curry




 Yara Martinez


No comments: