Wednesday, October 12, 2011

FROM GENESIS TO REVELATION PART THREE



































And here I'm at. I'm living in Cleveland, Ohio and I'm surfing the internet at the public library. since it's raining almost non-stop today, I've been job hunting on the internet. Today's job hunt on the internet was much more successful than on other days. I still don't know enough about computers, but I know enough to survive. And here I'm at. The sun will sink a lot sooner than it normally would in the summer. Trying to compensate for the quicker descent of the sun is something that I'm never good at planning in advance. I'm still on summertime schedule regarding the descent of the sun. One of these days, I'll get better at such a task. And here I'm at. I'm looking at photos of Lily Collins when I'm not surfing the internet.
Lily Collins is the biologic daughter of rock star Phill Collins---The lead singer and drummer for the rock band Genesis. Despite the name, Genesis is not a Christian Rock band. Genesis used to be a progressive art rock band when Peter Gabriel was lead singer. When Peter Gabriel left Genesis after the release of the album THE LAMB LIES DOWN ON BROADWAY, Phil Collins become both drummer and lead singer. Though he initially started out following the progressive art rock format, the Phil Collins era of Genesis eventually became a 1980's style dance music band and a frequent staple of MTV (Long ago when watching MTV was considered cool. Now it's more cool to be a viewer of Youtube than it is to be a viewer of MTV). Anyway, I'm just talking about stuff on my mind at random. It's raining and I'm riding my bike between the rain drops.

No comments: