Sunday, October 16, 2011

WARM THOUGHTS AND HOT COFFEE PART TWO
















































































































































And so it's Sunday. I missed church. I read the newspaper. I drank coffee. I ate breakfast. Normally, I don't miss church. However, I missed church today. I might go to a book sale at the public library. Book sales at the public library is good because of the cheap discounts on books. It's normal to spend somewher around $5.00 for a hardcover book that normally runs $20.00. And since the book has already been purchased, the artist who created the book will still get his/her commission. Plus, I save money. In this tough economic times, saving money is always important. The dryer is running. So is the washing machine. The laundry is being done. I'm going to need to shampoo the carpets again. I already vacuumed the rugs. I might need to vacuum the rugs again. Let's see, what else should I talk about. Did I mention that I enjoy reading books. Did I mention that I enjoy drinking coffee. Reading a book while drinking coffee simultaniously is always fun. Did I mention my nasty habit of misspelling words? I'm thanking GOD for the creation of spell check on the internet and I'm cursing myself for not using it often. Anyway, here are some photos of Shenae Grimes and Jessica Lowndes---Both from the televisions series 90210 (Seasons 11, 12, 13, 14 and onwards. The television show used to be known as BEVERLY HILLS 90210).

I wish I could go swimming in the outdoor swimming pool, but it's somewhere between forty degrees to sixty degrees outside right now. The indoor swimming pool is nice, but I'm too busy going job hunting to actually use it. Oh well, maybe I'll use the indoor swimming pool on happier economic times. The Great Recession won't last forever. The United States will be economically prosperous again.

No comments: