Monday, October 17, 2011

SHE ISN'T THE DAUGHTER OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, THOUGH THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME









Sophia Bush isn't the daughter of former President of the United States George W. Bush nor is she the granddaughter of George H.W. Bush either. She's the only daughter of a Canadian couple who stars in the CW network series ONE TREE HILL. For those who don't know what the show is about, it's sort of like FIRDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, but with basketball games in South Carolina instead of football games in Texas. Sophia Bush has done films too, but ONE TREE HILL is probably her biggest claim to fame.
As for me, I visited both South Carolina and Texas rather briefly. I would enjoy the chance to visit again if I could afford the cost. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the wonderful city of Cleveland, Ohio and everything the city has to offer. It's been a long time since I lived in a city that's next to a lake (Or a giant body of water) and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

No comments: