Thursday, October 27, 2011

MORNING COMES TO CLEVELAND, OHIO






























































































































































































































































And this is my typical day in Cleveland, Ohio. I wake up. The pet dogs Furby and Elaina Baina are walked simultaniously and fed. I check the e-mail and facebook page. I eat breakfast. After a shower and grooming, then it's off to go job hunting. I'm still not employed, but I'm not giving up. I enjoy listening to music. Right now, I'm enjoying the rock albums of Juice Newton. Oh yes, she's one of the best country music performers of all time. Anyway, I'm out of work, but not out of hope. I know I'll be employed again.




I don't own my own apartment anymore. I'm briefly living with my Mom and my brother Mitchel. I hope to be employed again. First, I need to be employed first. Second, I need to have my college tuition loans paid in full. Third, I need to have my saving account rebuilt. Then, I'll be able to get my own independent apartment relaunched. I'm not a wealthy person pretending to be poor to get in touch with the little man. When I say that minimum wage employment is my only source of income, what I'm trying to say is that minimum wage employment is my only source of income. It's not compicated. Anyway, I'm going job hunting again. Before I do so, here are some photos of Demi Moore.

No comments: