Monday, October 17, 2011

NORTHERN LAD MEETS SOUTHERN LASS IN WESTERN TOWN, NORTH DAKOTA IN THE EASTERN PORTION OF THE CITY PART TWO














































































































































































































































































































































































































Today is Monday. A brand new week has begun. Today offers brand new opportunities in my search for employment. It's getting colder outside. I won't need sunblock when going job hunting for the rest of the year. Of course, if I were to be employed tomorrow, then I won't need to go job hunting everday. Then I could repay my college tuition loans much faster. Then I could rebuild my saving account balance much faster. Then I could get my own apartment relaunched much faster. It's not fun being stuck in the starting line while others are already racing ahead of me. However, I'm not the only unemployed person out of work for such a long period of time. Snow will soon arrive. Not today or tomorrow, but snow will fall before the year is finished. Cleveland, Ohio is notorious for extreme snow storms. Yes, there are cities within the United States of America which has far greater snow storms. However, Cleveland, Ohio is certainly pretty close to the top of the list.
And so I'm typing away on the internet. I'm going to shampoo the carpets before I head off to my job search efforts. It shouldn't take too long since only the dining room needs to get a shampoo job done. And breakfast. I shouldn't forget to eat breakfast.
Oh yes, before I forget, here are some photos of Elisha Cuthbert for you to enjoy. Elisha Cuthbert used to be on the television series 24 and is currently on the television series HAPPY ENDINGS. A happy ending wasn't the sort of thing Elisha Cuthbert encountered in the horror film HOUSE OF WAX. The first film in the HOUSE OF WAX series was entitled MYSTERY OF THE WAX MUSEUM (1933) starring Lionel Atwill and Fay Wray. The second film in the HOUSE OF WAX series was entitled HOUSE OF WAX (1953) starring Vincent Price, Frank Lovejoy and Phyllis Kirk . The third film in the house of wax series was entitled HOUSE OF WAX (2005) starring Chad Michael Murray, Paris Hilton, Elisha Cuthbert. You may never want to light a candle ever again after watching the entire trilogy in it's entirety.

No comments: