Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS, THAT AND EVERYTHING ELSE



And so I filled out another job application form. I'm learning a lot about the geography of Cleveland, Ohio that way. The noticable lack of Border Bookstores is already felt. You don't see much bookstores placed in the corner shopping mall and outdoor strip mall anymore. I'm sure there would be a huge mainstream bookstore chain to take Borders Bookstore chain someday. Perhaps not right away. Perhaps when the Great Recession ends. Hey, what can I say. I'm an optimistic person. Nature abhores a vaccuum and the lack of bookstores resulting from the bankruptcy of Borders Bookstore won't sit still for long. Anyway, I'm thinking about a lot of stuff and it's getting late. It's easier to go job hunting after a full night of sleep. Before I turn in for the night, here's a photograph of Julianne Hough.

No comments: