Sunday, October 23, 2011

THOSE WHO ARE PURE IN HEART SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH



















































































































































































































































Ginnifer Goodwin faced her agent inside his office in Hollywood, California. It was Tuesday afternoon when the conversation took place.
Ginnifer said, "It's not fair that Lily Collins and Kristen Stewart got a SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS film and I didn't. I want a SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS film too. I want to be Snow White."
The Motion Picture Industry Agent said, "You want to cohabitate with seven midget that much?"
Ginnifer said, "Yuck, that's so gross. I don't want to hang out with an actual midget."
The Motion Picture Industry Agent asked, "Why do you want to do a SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS film if you hate midgets?"
Ginnifer said, "Because it's not fair that Lily Collins and Kristen Stewart got something that I didn't get to have. I want to be Snow White too. But I don't want dwarfs in my SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS film. Can't you use Rumplestilskin instead and make him a minion of the Evil Queen. That way, we could still use somebody yucky and gross without forcing me to be nice to the deformed creature."
The Motion Picture Industry Agent said, "I guess we could pull it off. It could be released as a television series entitled ONCE UPON A TIME. Oh yes, there's going to be a fifth chapter of THE PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN movie, FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 13, SCREAM 5, a fifth chapter of the Indiana Jones movie series and LOST---THE MOVIE. Would you like to audition for those films?"
Ginnifer Goodwin said with an enthusiastic smile, "Oh yes, sign me up. I can't wait to do those films too."

No comments: