Monday, October 31, 2011

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS ON HALLOWEEN DAY


























































So I'm still unemployed. I'll still be needing to go job hunting to resolve that difficulty. On the positive side, I'm having an easier time figuring out the geography of Cleveland, Ohio. That's because I'm looking for more places that I didn't fill out a job application form to. Without a car, I'm traveling by bicycle. Therefore, I'm getting great exercise. So trick and treating starts close to 6:30 tonight. Ah yes, that's the witching hour. So here I'm at. I'm doing some internet surfing before heading out for job hunting. I'm checking my e-mail and visiting job hunting web sites. Nothing yet, but I'm still optimistic. Anyway, that's my day's schedule. I wish my life was more interesting, but I guess I'll take whatever I could get. Oh yes, here are some photos of country music performer Taylor Swift.

No comments: