Wednesday, October 19, 2011

THOUGHTS ABOUT MY EXISTANCE






























And so I filled out a job application form on the internet. I would've filled out an actual paper job application form, but the rain is falling. I pray to GOD that one of the many job application forms that I've been filling out will lead to employment. Not just a form of employment that lasts for a small handful of hours or days, but something that will last for years or possibly decades. I'm looking for employment that will offer enough hours to pay for the upkeep and rent payment of an apartment. I'm anxious to move out of my Mom's (Originally called my Biologic Mom because of my parents divorce) house and into my own apartment. I don't want to live in my Mom's house forever. Having my own apartment offers much greater freedom. The Great Recession continues to get in the way of such a goal. I won't allow the Great Recession to defeat me. I'll fight long and hard for the chance to be employed again.
My refusal to give up is one of my best personality traits. I know that I'll be employed again. Just like I know the Great Recession will someday end. It's not just the common person who is suffering from the recession. Corporate America is being affected by the Great Recession too. Not nearly in the same way as the common person, but it still can be felt. Already, Border Bookstore has closed all it's bricks and mortar stores. What's left of Borders used to be a website. Now the Borders Bookstore website is gone and absorbed into Barnes and Noble. I'm hoping that there won't be anymore bankruptcy crises that Borders Bookstore suffered through. With luck, my prayers to GOD will be answered.
Oh yes, here are some photos of Renee Zellweger. Renee Zellweger starred in the films EMPIRE RECORDS, THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE NEXT GENERATION, BRIDGET JONES DIARY, BRIDGET JONES THE EDGE OF REASON and JERRY MCGUIRE.

No comments: