Wednesday, October 9, 2013

BLOGGING

I was going to write something else, but I ended up writing this instead.  Normally I write without an outline and only do one draft.  However, I do change my mind and end up writing something else when the originally intended blog topic doesn't work out for me.  Well, it's night an soon I will be morning.  I'm tired and soon I'll get some rest.  So be nice to your pet animals.  Be nice to your fellow human beings.  Don't take life for granted.  Always life by the best of moral values.  Everything you project upon the world is returned back to you and multiplied by ten.  If you're horrible, rude and evil to everybody and everything, then hatred will be returned to you multiplied by ten.  If you're nice, pleasant and humane to everybody and everything, then your gentle kindness and friendship will be returned to you multiplied by ten.  In other words, you always get back what you give to the world.
Vacation getaway of the day:  Skerwink Trail, Newfoundland, Canada
And as I'm lost in thought in the middle of the night, here are some photos of Ali Larter.




 
 
 
 







 
 
 













No comments: