Friday, October 4, 2013

COMIC BOOKS

I still find it hard to believe that I actually thought that comic book purchasing and reading actually was a good idea.  Call it a really bad idea stretched for extended periods of time.  Call it a refusal to recognize a bad idea when I saw it.  Call it using bad reasons to keep doing a really bad idea.  Now I can see the truth for what it really was.  I could find better literature in books.  And maybe dialogue balloons makes comic books easier to read, the fact that books refuses to use dialogue balloons makes book reading much more challenging (And rewarding).  So put aside the comic book and read a book instead.  Trust me Gentle Reader that you'll be glad that you have done so.
And as I'm lost in thought about reading books instead of comic books, here are some photos of Jenna Louise Coleman.





No comments: