Monday, October 7, 2013

PING PONG

I don't lift weights.  I never bothered to make the effort.  Eating junk food is my passion.  Traveling by bicycle is my only source of transportation.  What else is there about me?  I work as a janitor in a minimum wage restaurant employment.  To be more exact, I wash dishes at Bob Evans Restaurant.  I played ping pong way back when I was a student of Highland Park High School in Highland Park, Illinois, but I don't play ping pong anymore.  It's not because I lost interest in playing ping pong.  It's not because I never became an expert in ping pong.  It's because it's hard to find a place to play ping pong.  People in the United States never seem to have the interest in such a thing.  However, students attending Highland Park High School had the passion for it way back in the 1980's decade.  I don't know if the ping pong equipment are still down there in the underground track and field for that high school.  I was a teenager way back in the 1980's and now that I'm forty-four years old, that seems so long ago---Much longer ago than in previous years.
And as I'm lost in thought about ping pong games, here are some photos of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.









 
 
 

No comments: