Friday, October 4, 2013

TYPING

I'm not sure what time it is where the Gentle Reader is currently at.  But it's almost 10:00 in the evening here in Columbus, Ohio.  And I'm getting so good at typing on the computer keyboard without even looking at it, that I can now even type out numbers without looking at the computer keyboard too.  I used to only be able to type out letters without looking at the computer keyboard, but hardly ever numbers.  Now I can type out letters and numbers on the computer keyboard without looking at the computer keyboard.  Now all I need to do is increase my typing speed and I'll be good enough to find employment as a secretary someday.  I'm still a long way from being promoted from minimum employment janitor upwards to secretary, but hope springs eternal.
And as I'm lost in thought as birds fly up there in the sky, here are some photos of Nicole Scherzinger.  She's part Filipino, part Hawaiian, part Ukrainian, part Russian and born under the name Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente.  Nicole Scherzinger (Only because her alternate stage name Nicole Kea failed to make her rich and famous).  She was in the all girl bands Eden's Crush (No apples involved) and the Pussy Cat Dolls before setting out to record solo albums.  She also was the most ridiculously indecisive judge in the entire known history of the reality television talent competition game show the United States of America version of the X-Factor.




No comments: