Saturday, October 5, 2013

TRAVEL

There are several different ways to travel from one place to another.  You can walk.  You can run.  You can crawl.  You can drive a car.  You can drive a motorcycle.  You can ride a bike.  You can ride a bus.  You can fly an airplane (If you live far enough away).  Ah yes, there are several different ways of traveling from one place to another.  And free mobility to travel from one place to another makes the United States such a wonderful place to live.  This country has freedom that's so easy to take for granted.  And I'm more than thankful everyday for the ability to enjoy free mobility.  And so as day turns to night, I thank GOD each and every day for he positive accomplishments I've made in my life.  For it's my intention to make a positive impact in the lives of everybody around me. 
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing the Internet, here are some photos of Rita Ora.






No comments: