Tuesday, August 26, 2014

GETTING CLOSER TO AUTUMN

I don't know which is more disturbing. That (a) I keep spelling the word autumn with two letter t or (b) that Autumn is getting closer. I know that having Summer all year round would involve global warming which would result in the extinction of the human race (Since Global Warming isn't supposed to be the sort of thing to aspire towards). However, I'm not looking forward to Winter even though Winter is needed for reassurance that Global Warming isn't going to wipe out us all. But let's not worry about the eventual return of both Autumn and eventually Winter too. Let's instead enjoy Summer for however long it continues to be with us all. Because it's the memory of Summer that will help us all survive Winter.
And as I'm lost in thought as a gentle breeze floats through the window, here are some photos of Alexis Ren.















































No comments: