Tuesday, August 12, 2014

WIND BLOWING ACROSS THE GRASSY FIELD

And I could see the wind blowing across the grass as I walk across the field.  There is a grassy field behind the house where I live.  And one day, I chose to walk across that field of grass.  There wasn't any particular reason for doing so.  I just did it because it seemed like a fun thing to be doing.  And so with one foot placed in front of the other, I started walking forward.  And the wind blew against me as I continued walking.  And I felt calm and at peace as I walked across the field of grass.  I felt good about the world.  I felt good about my place in the world.  The grassy field was a calm, soothing and relaxing place to be hanging out. 
And as I'm lost in thought about wind blowing across the field of grass, here are some photos of Filipino/Irish/Scottish descended actress Shay Mitchell.














 
 




















 Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell

No comments: