Thursday, March 12, 2015

THE QUEST TO BREW SOME COFFEE

Yeah, it's possible to drink instant coffee, but I prefer to use a coffee brewer.  It's possible to use a coffee brewer to prepare some cappuccino, but I still don't know how to use the device.  It's possible to use a coffee brewer to prepare some espresso, but I still don't know how to use the device.  I would like to learn how to use a coffee brewer to prepare either cappuccino or espresso.  Until then, I'll use the coffee brewer to prepare an ordinary pot of coffee.  Some sugar and occasionally some cream please.  Oh yeah, it's also nice to enjoy some coffee at Starbuck's Cappuccino Café---If my budget will allow such a thing.  It's possible to enjoy either cappuccino or espresso at Starbuck's Cappuccino Café.  Or perhaps I'll enjoy a steaming mug of tea.  Or perhaps some hot coco will do.  Coffee can be enjoyed at anytime no matter the hour.  A steaming mug of coffee is good for the soul.
And as I'm lost in thought while drinking a steaming mug of coffee, here are some photos of  Reese Witherspoon.































No comments: