Sunday, March 15, 2015

WE DELIGHT IN THE RETURN OF SPRING WEATHER

The snow is gone.  With luck, the frosty Winter cold is also gone.  Though I'll be missing the chance to go sledding, snow ball fights and snow person building, I'm starting to enjoy the warmer weather.  Mild winter and mild snow fall typically leads to not much snow needing to be melted.  This leads to no chance for flooding.  And so a mild Winter typically leads to a mild Spring which glides towards Summer without much trauma nor damage.  And I await the arrival of Spring almost as much as I await the arrival of Summer.  Though it's necessary to travel through Spring weather before Summer weather can truly be enjoyed by us all.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Willa Holland.






















No comments: