Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A REALLY GOOD DAY HERE IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

It's a peaceful day here in Columbus, Ohio.  And I'm lying down on the floor typing away on my laptop computer as I hear the wind blow against the house.  It's warm enough for me to get outside the house and go for a walk through the neighborhood to get some exercise.  The outside temperature isn't Summer-time type of warmth, but it's warm enough to signal, for right now at least, the end of Winter.  And I wonder if this is truly Springtime or if Winter will return one more time.  I'm not very good and predicting the weather and I could only make assumptions.  The spring-like weather feels good right now.  And right now, I'm having a really good day.
And as I'm lost in thought in the calm peacefulness of the afternoon, here are some photos of Nicole Richie.






















 Nicole Richie and her spouse Joel Madden






No comments: