Thursday, March 24, 2016

ENJOYING THE SPRING WEATHER CONTINUED

And yes, I promised to take a step outside in the bright daylight to enjoy the Spring weather the second I finish writing the previous blog entry.  However, I was having so much fun writing the previous blog entry, that I have chosen to write another blog entry.  So the revised plan was to walk outside to enjoy the sunshine and the slightly chilly Springtime weather.  Yes, that sounds like a good idea.  It won't cause too much trouble if I delay my step outside by only a few mere minutes.  It's not like I'm delaying by a few hours.  Oh no, I'm only delaying by a few minutes.  There's a difference between hours and minutes.  But yes, I will take a step outside to enjoy the sunshine, the partially cloudy skies, the slightly chilly weather and what appears to be a wonderful Springtime day.  Just let me finish writing this sentence first.
And as I'm lost in thought during the opening days of Spring, here are some photos of Gwyneth Paltrow.





































Gwyneth Paltrow and Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon






No comments: