Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SEVENTY DEGREES

Today was the first sign that Winter will soon be over here in Columbus, Ohio. The outside temperature was seventy degrees. I needed a lighter jacket when venturing outside. I'm not sure how long the good weather will last, but I'm enjoying it for all it's worth. And if the seventy degrees outside temperature continues tomorrow, then I'll be happy since I got the day off work at Bob Evans tomorrow. It really wasn't much of a Winter this time around, but the first sign of Springtime's arrival was still more than welcome anyway. It's the first indication that Summer is about to arrive.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night after a hard days of work, here are some photos of Hilary Duff.
 Hilary Duff and her son Luca Comrie

























 Hilary Duff



No comments: