Sunday, March 13, 2016

MUSIC AND THE MIDNIGHT HOURS

It's not raining anymore here in Columbus, Ohio.  It was raining earlier off and on for almost the entire day.  Yeah, it was a wet and soggy day and I enjoyed every second of it.  Yeah it was exhausting, but it was also rewarding.  And so concludes Sunday as the final hours of the thirteenth day of March 2016 nears an end.  We all await to see what magic and wonder we shall expect from Monday.  I anticipate Monday with enthusiasm.  I shall play some music on the compact disk player with the headphones on as I anticipate the arrival of Monday.  Music and the midnight hours always went perfectly together.
And as I'm lost in thought after a rain storm, here are some photos of Stacy Ann Ferguson aka Fergie.


























No comments: