Friday, October 20, 2017

THOUGHTS BETWEEN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

Did I do the right thing?  Did I do the right thing the wrong way?  Did I do the wrong thing?  Did I do the wrong thing the right way?  Most times it feels as if I'm fumbling in the dark without a flashlight with no idea what I'm doing.  Perhaps I'm doing good despite myself.  Perhaps I'm doing good because of myself.  Even if I'm close to doing good, then it's a good start.  Being close to a good start is good enough for me.  At least I know I'm heading in the right direction.  Perhaps I'm overthinking this.  Perhaps I'm not giving this enough thought.  I'll just fumble further in the dark without a flashlight and perhaps things will work out for the best.  I'll find out one way or the other.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of Natalie Mendoza.









 Natalie Mendoza, Shauna Macdonald, Neil Marshall, Saskia Mulder, Alex Reid, Nora-Jane Noone, and MyAnna Buring (They're all in there somewhere)
 Natalie Mendoza
 Natalie Mendoza and MyAnna Buring
 Natalie Mendoza and Saskia Mulder
Saskia Mulder and MyAnna Buring
 Natalie Mendoza, Saskia Mulder and Nora-Jane Noone
 Natalie Mendoza, Shauna Macdonald and Alex Reid
 Natalie Mendoza, Shauna Macdonald, Saskia Mulder, Alex Reid, Nora-Jane Noone and MyAnna Buring
 Natalie Mendoza and T.V. Carpio

Natalie Mendoza and David Alpay















No comments: