Thursday, October 26, 2017

ENJOYING THE NIGHT

It's night.  It's been dark outside for quite a while.  It will be dark outside for a few more hours.  I have a flashlight to illuminate the darkness, but the flashlight needs batteries.  I guess I could use my cell phone as a sort of flashlight, but how long will that last?  I'm exhausted and I need some rest at any rate.  I'll be rested and energized after I get some sleep when the daylight of morning arrives.  But morning is a few hours away.  Ah yes, I do yearn for the daylight of morning just as I'm comforted by the darkness of the night.  I'm kind of torn that way.  Perhaps some sleep will help in the decision making.  I'll have a better idea of what to do once I finish writing this Internet blog entry.
And as I'm lost in thought during the Autumn, here are some photos of Amber Anderson.




































No comments: