Wednesday, October 4, 2017

ANOTHER ORDINARY AND UNEVENTFUL YEAR

And it's the third day of October.  It's been the third day of October all day.  And tomorrow will be the fourth day of October.  And I'm still here.  I'm still alive.  Either I'm still alive despite myself or I'm still alive because of myself.  Well, I don't get drunk nor do I get stoned.  I've been in no recent traffic accidents.  I have no diseases and nobody is out to kill me.  I'm not involved with any legal problems nor am I likely to get into any legal trouble.  Plus, I'm only forty-nine years old.  So naturally, I'm still alive.  There is no reason for me to believe otherwise.  I'm quite confident that I'll see the year 2018 and I'm confident that you'll see me in the year 2018.  And yes, the year 2018 is going to be quite an eventful event in itself.  Either that, or the year 2018 will be just another ordinary uneventful year like all other years have turned out to be ordinary and uneventful.  The Gentle Reader and I will find out either way.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of Maggie Gyllenhaal.




















 
 








No comments: