Wednesday, October 4, 2017

LOOKING BACK AT THE 1970'S

1968 was close to the end of the 1960's and the start of the 1970's.  And that was forty-nine years ago.  Was it really that long ago?  The 1970's appeared to be so recent in the 1980's and now the 1970's appears so far away.  I'm not so youthful anymore.  There are days when I wish I were so youthful.  There are days when I'm thankful I'm not so youthful.  Life is always much easier when you're youthful.  I used to be so eager to witness the year 2001 and now the year 2001 is sixteen years ago.  And in four years, the year 2001 will be exactly twenty years ago.  Time moves quickly for those who are unprepared.  And time moves right on time for those who are prepared.  And as always, it's better to be prepared than it is to be unprepared.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of Jennifer Aniston.







 Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston














 Jennifer Aniston


































No comments: