Thursday, October 19, 2017

THE QUESTIONS I PONDER WHEN IT'S LATE AT NIGHT

What should I do when I see the Princess in the Tower?  It depends.  Is the Princess in the Tower living in the Tower?  Is the Princess in the Tower a prisoner of the Tower?  And if the Princess in the Tower a prisoner of the Tower, what should I do about it.  I lack the skills to climb the tower by rope so I would hope the tower has an internal staircase.  Or even better, since I lack the skills to climb the tower by rope, I would hope the tower has an elevator shaft.  I could ponder this question over and over again.  I have yet to see the Princess in the Tower so I have lots of time to formulate a battle plan that would resolve the issue.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of Marisa Coughlan.
































No comments: