Wednesday, October 25, 2017

WAS SOMETHING CRUCIAL SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TODAY?

Perhaps there is something crucial that's supposed to happen, but I have no reliable form of transportation besides walking alongside a dangerous road with no sidewalks.  And walking alongside a dangerous road with no sidewalks is going to ruin any attempt to fix the situation.  And walking alongside a dangerous road with no sidewalks is the only way for me to travel anywhere.  So I would've ruined everything before I even reach the situation.  That and not knowing where I'm supposed to go, not knowing what I'm supposed to do and why it has to be that way.  And in the end, if the procedure was truly important, that clarified instructions would've been e-mailed to me.  Not having clarified instructions e-mailed to me gives me the chance to kick back and relax instead.  Perhaps I'll watch television instead.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of Brit Marling.








































No comments: