Monday, October 23, 2017

LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS

What is the easiest path?  Well, the easiest path would be stay indoors tonight.  There is light to illuminate the darkness.  I enjoyed dinner a few hours ago.  I'm tired and I'll be needing to get some rest.  There's a soft comfortable bed for me to sleep on a few inches away from me.  There's Internet connection right here.  I'm surfing the Internet right now.  Perhaps I'll venture outside late at night on some other evening.  Tonight is a good night to stay indoors.  Adventure can wait.  Rest and relaxation is much more important right now---At least for tonight.  I'll worry about tomorrow when tomorrow eventually arrives. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of Eva Green.

















































No comments: