Sunday, October 22, 2017

THOUGHTS IN THE AUTUMN 2017

It's hard to know how to dress for weather such as this.  The morning is cold enough to wear a sweatshirt (Either the normal kind or the zipper up hooded kind), but the afternoon feels more like Summer.  Yeah, it's the slow progression towards the arrival of Winter.  And yes, Winter is coming regardless of our state of preparation.  The year 2018 is coming regardless of our state of preparation.  But it's the Autumn that I'm more concerned with right now.  I'll worry about Winter when the time comes.  And when Winter does come, I'll enjoy it with the same enthusiasm that I enjoyed the Summer with.  After all, Winter is only three months long---Not a day longer and not a day shorter.  And it's kind of nice that way.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of Minka Kelly.



































No comments: