Wednesday, October 18, 2017

IT ALL STARTS WITH A BLANK COMPUTER SCREEN

I look at the computer screen trying to figure out what to type about.  I try to come up with a starting sentence and nothing comes to mind.  I'm screwed if I write something.  I'm screwed if I don't write something.  I'm less screwed if I write something.  So I'll write something.  Things will go to Hell regardless what I do.  But I'm going to Hell at a slower rate just by typing something out.  And being less screwed while going to Hell at a slower rate is a better place to be.  Plus, I really haven't done anything wrong so it's safe to assume that I'm not going to Hell at all.  And since there's a strong chance that I'm not screwed and I'm not going to Hell at all, I can pretty much write whatever I want to write.  So to heck with the consequences.  Let's type myself a paragraph.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of Daryl Hannah.































































No comments: