Monday, February 26, 2018

A CHANGE IN THE SEASONS

It doesn't feel like Winter anymore.  I'm wearing short sleeved shirts and light jackets now.  And the chances of further snow seems more remote by the day.  Perhaps Springtime has arrived.  I'm reluctant to say that because every time I say results in snow falling.  Well, I'm saying that perhaps Springtime has arrived and snow has yet to fall.  So perhaps Springtime truly has arrived.  Ah yes, it would be delightful if that were so.  The Gentle Reader and I will find out for certain if Springtime truly has arrived for the Citizens of Columbus, Ohio.
And as I'm lost in thought while watching Winter evolve into Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Alicia Silverstone









 Christian Siriano and Coco Rocha

 Coco Rocha, Brad Walsh and Alicia Silverstone



 Coco Rocha















No comments: