Tuesday, February 27, 2018

AS SPRINGTIME REPLACES THE WINTER IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

I did some gardening outside and now it's time to relax.  It's a nice day for some gardening.  It's warm enough to wear a light jacket outside.  It feels closer to Springtime and feels less like Winter.  Yeah, I'm sure it still feels like Winter in other places of the globe, but if that's the case than Columbus, Ohio is the exception.  Right now, I'm relaxing.  Perhaps I'll get up and do something else after I'm relaxed and recuperated.  I'm not sure how long I'll need to rest.  I'm figuring it all out as I'm going along.  Today has been a good day and perhaps the next few hours to come will be even better.  The Gentle Reader and I will find out as Springtime slowly replaces the Winter.
And as I'm lost in thought during the transition from Winter to Springtime, here are some photos of Coco Rocha.


Fashion Designer Cynthia Rowley and Coco Rocha

Coco Rocha





















 Jean-Paul Gaultier and Coco Rocha with an Unknown Person




 Unknown Person and Coco Rocha



No comments: