Thursday, February 22, 2018

PERHAPS AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNEY?

Perhaps someday I'll get the chance to visit a foreign country.  And if I get to visit a foreign country, I'm not sure where exactly to begin.  There are so many countries to visit.  So many cities within so many countries to visit.  I'm not sure where exactly to begin.  Well, I guess I could begin with the first chapter of such an international Odyssey.  The question becomes then what is the first chapter of such a thing.  Ah yes, it's one thing to make grand plans.  Its another thing to know what the first chapter of such a grand plan happens to be.  I still got time.  I'm fifty years old which means I have another fifty years left to figure it all out. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Heather Graham



























 Heather Morris









No comments: