Monday, February 5, 2018

WHEN IT'S FREEZING COLD OUTSIDE

It's far too cold outside Gentle Reader.  It's far easier to spend it all indoors.  And I got this bad habit of walking directly into cars.  And I got this bad habit of riding a bike directly into cars.  So I don't trust me ability to walk along certain roads with little or no sidewalks when it's late at night.  But mostly, it's kind of cold outside.  So I guess I'll be spending tonight indoors watching television.  Perhaps I'll listen to some music on either Spotify or YouTube.  I don't know if I'll be upsetting some grand or epic plan by doing so.  It's too late in the evening for regrets if I were ruining some grand or epic plan.  At any rate, it's so much easier to put it off until tomorrow.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of Iggy Azalea.













































No comments: