Friday, February 2, 2018

MY

The weekend is almost here.  Though tomorrow is the start of the weekend in the calendar sense of the word.  My actual weekend is actually Wednesday and Thursday because that's when I have off work.  And the calendar sense of the weekend is half of my work week.  Still, I need the money so I'm willing to have an offbeat calendar week cycle.  And I'm sure other Folks in my minimum wage employment situation are in a similar offbeat calendar week cycle too.  And so the Winter frost continues with no snow on the ground.  Though I also have today off, it's too cold outside to actually enjoy it.  But hey, I don't have to mow the lawn so that's a plus.  I guess I'll read a book instead.  It's fun to read a book on a calm and relaxing day.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Abbey Lee Kershaw
























































 Abbey Lee Kershaw and Riley Keough (Daughter of Lisa Marie Presley and Granddaughter of Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley)
 Abbey Lee Kershaw


 Riley Keough


No comments: