Wednesday, March 28, 2018

THOUGHTS AS I LOOK UPON THE COMPUTER SCREEN

Perhaps I should switch off my computer and go for a walk.  But where should I walk towards?  I guess I could walk anywhere I desire to walk to.  There is no limits.  Anything is possible.  The only limits that exists are the limits that I put upon myself.  And if I take those limits that I put upon myself seriously, then it's up to me to resolve such limits.  I have no legal problems nor do I have any serious health risks.  So yeah, I truly can walk anywhere I desire.  I guess I should start by thinking about what I should enjoy for lunch.  I'll worry about what to do after lunch later.
And as I'm lost in thought as I remember that Summer is coming, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Wyatt Oleff, Finn Wolfhard, Jeremy Ray Taylor, Sophia Lillis, Chosen Jacobs and Jaeden Lieberher








 Wyatt Oleff, Jaeden Lieberher, Finn Wolfhard, Sophia Lillis, Chosen Jacobs and Jeremy Ray Taylor


 Jaeden Lieberher, Jeremy Ray Taylor, Finn Wolfhard, Jack Dylan Grazer, Sophia Lillis, Chosen Jacobs and Wyatt Oleff

Jeremy Ray Taylor, Finn Wolfhard, Jack Dylan Grazer, Sophia Lillis, Chosen Jacobs, Wyatt Oleff and Jaeden Lieberher




 Jaeden Lieberher and Sophia Lillis


 Sophia Lillis








No comments: