Wednesday, March 28, 2018

THE SPRINGTIME OF CALM REFLECTION

And this is the Springtime of calm reflection.  Winter was here.  Winter isn't here anymore.  Winter has gone away.  Winter has left.  Winter has gone.  Springtime was arriving, but now it's here.  The time for Springtime has arrived.  So what shall we do now that Springtime is here.  I'm feeling relaxed and calm.  No chaos.  No danger.  Just calm reflection in the suburbs.  I have plenty of free time for calm reflection.  I never lost faith.  I was never in danger of losing faith.  I always had faith.  And with that faith, I shall embark upon calm reflection.  Today is a good day for contemplation of a calm and relaxing nature.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime of calm reflection, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Christina Aguilera













 Gisele Bundchen







 Julia Mamen








 Katy Perry












 Keira Knightley

 Lily Collins






 Lily James









 Luisana González




 Priyanka Chopra








 Sara Sampaio









 Soo Joo Park





No comments: