Thursday, March 22, 2018

TWENTY-EIGHT YEARS AGO

How long have I been living in the state of Ohio?  I've been living in Ohio for so long, that it's easy to lose track.  I first moved to Ohio in 1990 and at the time I never realized that I would be living in Ohio longer than I've been living in any other state.  Don't get me wrong.  I also enjoyed living in the state of Illinois as well as living in the state of Missouri.  But the time I spent in Ohio spans twenty-eight years and a small handful of months.  It's amazing how quickly twenty-eight years can fly past.  It's still shocking to realize that the year 1997 occurred twenty years ago.  Think about it.  Twenty years ago.  Not two years.  Not five years.  But rather 1997 occurred twenty years ago.  It still blows my mind just thinking about it.  And I think about how much I've grown and advanced in the past twenty-eight years.  Just as I anticipate the growth I'll encounter in the twenty-eight years yet to come.  I can't wait to see what happens next.
And as I'm lost in thought during the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Serinda Swan and Anson Mount





























Breeda Wool


 Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman, Breeda Wool, Serinda Swan, Unknown Person #1 and Unknown Person #2
 Serinda Swan




No comments: