Monday, March 5, 2018

IT'S TIME TO READ THE LATEST ISSUE OF MY FAVORITE MAGAZINE

How soon can I read the latest issue of my favorite magazine?  Very soon.  Very soon indeed.  A few more days worth of patience.  Then the latest issue of my favorite magazine will be available.  Then I could read the magazine for a while.  I could read the articles in the magazine.  I could look at the photos in the magazine.  Oh what information I could learn.  Oh what information that I learn from the magazine that could be revealed to other people.  And when I'm finished reading the magazine, I could put it aside to be read on some other day.  And when that some other day arrives, then I could reread the magazine all over again---Starting with the first page (Naturally of course).
And as I'm lost in thought while realizing that Spring is coming, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Christina Aguilera















 Jill Wagner




 Lauren Cohan (Zombies not included)








No comments: