Friday, August 14, 2015

WINDOWS 10

And so I downloaded Windows 10 on my laptop computer.  I once had Windows 8 on my laptop computer, but then I had the Windows program updated to Windows 8.1 for free.  And today I had the chance to have it all updated to Windows 10 for free.  And it's going to get some getting used to.  Because I've been so accustomed to both Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 that a totally different Windows operating system is going to be both strange and alien to me.  However, I might learn to get used to Windows 10 given time.  I wish I had the chance to use a laptop computer in the 1980's instead of using a typewriter in the 1980's instead.  Junior high in the early 1980's and high school in the mid to late 1980's would've been a whole lot easier without using whiteout every time there is a typo (And I make lots of typos along the way). 
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Miley Cyrus.














Stella Maxwell



Miley Cyrus and Stella Maxwell
Stella Maxwell and Miley Cyrus



Miley Cyrus and Stella Maxwell



Miley Cyrus








Miley Cyrus and Stella Maxwell


Miley Cyrus












Miley Cyrus standing in front of Stella Maxwell



No comments: