Friday, August 28, 2015

FROM THE STATE OF OHIO

And there's daylight.  I look above me to see the sun shining above.  Yeah, a few clouds, but no chance for rain.  And no chance for wildfires because there were plenty of rain in the past.  The best chance to prevent wildfires is rain.  And for that reason alone, I never considered rain to be yucky.  Instead, I consider rain to be a blessing to chase drought and wildfires away.  No chance for that here in Columbus, Ohio.  Ah yes, Columbus.  It's the one town that I lived in for the longest period of time.  And yes, the state of Ohio does have it's charm.  And yes, I'm glad to be a resident of Ohio for as long as I've lived here.  Perhaps chaos tonight?  Maybe, but that's not known for sure.  I'm not sure what will happen tonight, but I'm enjoying the daylight right now.  Everything is always calm in the daylight.  We should all enjoy the daylight while it's still possible.
And as I'm lost in thought on a calm Friday morning getting closer to Friday afternoon, here are some photos of Selena Gomez.
































No comments: