Saturday, August 29, 2015

RAIN

I could hear the sound of thunder roar across the sky as I type this blog entry.  I'll be going to bed soon since this blog entry won't take that long for me to write.  This is the first and only draft of this blog entry and it only took a short amount of minutes for me to write this.  The rain is falling heavily upon the ground.  I'm inside and I could hear the rain falling rather clearly.  It's tempting to say clear as day, but it's not daytime.  It's nighttime and nighttime is never clear and easy to see through---Not without a flashlight at any rate.  I'm not planning to step outside anytime soon so the rain can fall as heavily as it wants.  I'll be inside while I'm nice and dry.  And I'm thankful that there is no chance for either a drought nor any wildfires because the falling rain has taken care of that. 
And as I'm lost in thought as thunder roars above and rains falls upon the ground, here are some photos of Alycia Debnam-Carey.










 Alycia Debnam-Carey on Jimmy Kimmel Live


No comments: