Sunday, August 23, 2015

WHEN RAIN FELL THIS EVENING

While the day and the early hours of the night were dry, I could hear the rain falling.  It isn't a casual falling of the evening rain when it can be heard from the inside.  And I'm thankful that I'm inside my house listening to the rain pound against the house I'm living in from the outside.  I enjoy the rain.  Rain prevents droughts.  Rain feeds outdoor plants.  Rain prevents wildfires.  And if I had to choose between rain or wildfires, I'd rather have rain falling instead.  Rain brings nourishment and helps to improve the community.  Wildfires is only capable of destroying a community.  And with that in mind, I rejoice the falling of the rain as beneficial to the community. 
And as I'm lost in thought as rain starts to fall from the sky, here are some photos of Sami Gayle.




























No comments: