Thursday, January 4, 2018

EVENING IN THE WINTER 2018

Where has the daylight gone.  There was daylight a few hours ago.  But I guess I missed the sunset.  And it's a shame that I missed the sunset.  The sunset is the best part.  But I guess I could watch the sunset on some other evening.  Right now, it's night right now.  Morning and daylight is still a few hours away from now.  And what shall I do in the evening hours while it's freezing cold outside.  We should place emphasis on the fact that it's cold outside.  As in the outside temperature is either in the single digits or in the teens.  But I'm indoors.  And it's good that I'm indoors.  And I'm tired.  Perhaps it's best that I get some rest.  I'll see what happens in the morning.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Daniela Vega and Robert Pattinson
 Gal Gadot and James Franco
 Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone
 Margot Robbie and Nicole Kidman
 Saoirse Ronan and Andrew Garfield
 Tom Hanks and Mary J. Blige

 Allison Janney
 Andrew Garfield
 Ben Stiller
 Brooklynn Prince
 Daniel Kaluuya
 Daniela Vega
 Diane Kruger
 Emma Stone
 Gal Gadot
 Gary Oldman
 Grace Van Patten
 Harris Dickinson
 Hong Chau
 Jake Gyllenhaal
 James Franco
 Jennifer Lawrence
 Jessica Chastain
 Jim Belushi
 Margot Robbie
 Mary J. Blige
 Michelle Williams
 Nicole Kidman
 Richard Gere
 Robert Pattinson
 Salma Hayek
 Sam Rockwell
 Saoirse Ronan
 Timothée Chalamet
 Tom Hanks

 Cara Delevingne







Danielle Campbell









 Ellen Alexander














 Francia Raisa



 Karlie Kloss





No comments: