Tuesday, January 23, 2018

BRIGHT GREEN GRASS IN THE WINTER

There were snow on the ground, but the snow is long gone by now.  It's been raining off and on for the entire day.  And all this rain water have washed away the snow.  And I kind of miss all of this snow and ice.  And perhaps it will snow again later this month or perhaps next month.  The Gentle Reader will know for certain when it happens.  I don't know how long it's going to rain and I'm too exhausted to find out.  I'll be getting some much needed rest after I type out a few more sentences.  And when I awake the next morning, there will be bright green grass in Ohio in the Winter.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes

 LeAnn Rimes
 LeAnn Rimes








 Maia Mitchell


















No comments: