Tuesday, January 30, 2018

THOUGHTS AS THE CLOCK MOVES CLOSER TOWARDS MIDNIGHT

I'm both tired and exhausted.  I badly need some rest.  I have a few more sentences to type out and then I can post this blog.  And once this blog is posted, then I can get some rest.  Of course, I could always wait until tomorrow to post this blog.  However, since I'm already writing this sentence, then I might as well follow through and complete the writing of this blog.  After all, I only have a few more sentences left to type out.  How hard can it be to type out a few sentences?  Such a task is the easiest thing to accomplish---For me at least.  Anyway, I have only this sentence to complete and then it's done.  Is it the thirty-first of January yet?  Perhaps a few more hours to go?  The clock continues to tick forward towards the month of February.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Halle Berry





















 Jurnee Smollett Bell



 Jurnee Smollett Bell on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Jurnee Smollett Bell




No comments: